[wix-users] Multiple wxs in Candle command

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Sat Dec 14 06:59:08 PST 2019

Works for me.

From: wix-users <wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org> On Behalf Of Ven H via wix-users
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:01 PM
To: WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Cc: Ven H <venh.123 at gmail.com>
Subject: [wix-users] Multiple wxs in Candle command

My MSI will have more than 20 wxs files. While running Candle command on it, I am specifying each wxs as an input to the candle command, even though all the wxs files are present inside a single directory. Is there a way to specify something like below?

candle <PathToWXSFiles>/*.wxs

I am able to use a similar syntax on light command like light <PathToWiXObjFiles>/*.wixobj

But how to do the same for candle command. Please advise.