[wix-users] bundle and IBootstrapperBAFunction to close app

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Wed Dec 11 10:18:52 PST 2019

I assume your MSI is using util:CloseApplication to close out the exe when it runs...

But if it is a dependency for your app, then how could your app be running if it isn't installed?  I do believe that the VC runtime would go to SXS, so there shouldn't be any blocker that would prevent it from installing even if your app is running.

What behavior or error are you trying to prevent?