[wix-users] more than one reboot in the same Execute Sequence

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Thu Aug 15 13:59:48 PDT 2019

The only possibility that comes to mind is a dll custom action that itself schedules the built-in action named "ForceReboot". I don't know if you might end up with issues of the actions sequenced between the first ForceReboot and the second wrapped ForceReboot (including the wrapped one) being run again after the second reboot. Test it on a VM with snapshots so you can kill and rollback the entire VM if things go awry.