[wix-users] more than one reboot in the same Execute Sequence

Fahrettin ÖZTÜRK fahrettin.tc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:58:59 PDT 2019

Hello,

I need more than one restart in one MSI installation. I can't add
ForceReboot into the same InstallExecuteSequence more than one since the
compiler complains about that;

"Duplicate symbol "WixAtion:InstallExecuteSequence/ForceReboot" found."

I could add ScheduleReboot for the second reboot, however, I need to
continue the installation after the second reboot as well. ScheduleReboot
does not provide that feature.

Is there any other way that I can reboot the computer more than one in the
same installer?

Thanks.

--
Fahrettin Ozturk