[wix-users] Modify MSI on Linux

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sat Aug 24 04:39:28 PDT 2019

Is it possible to update a built MSI (change some values in the property table ) and resign it from within a Linux container?  I  found MakeMSI but I'm not sure if it supports MSI API like updates.  I also read that Mono has a signtool that will do the last part but I haven't tried it yet.

I'm trying to give the customer a choice as they are primarily a cross platform  'modern' development style company that happens to have a windows agent (written in NodeJS naturally).