[wix-users] Wiz uninstall

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:35:43 PDT 2019

The PersonalFolder for any given user on Windows Vista and later *is* the
document folder. Prior to Windows Vista, the PersonalFolder would have been
the My Documents folder. You're seeing exactly the behavior you asked for.
What exactly did you expect from the PersonalFolder property?

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 1:31 AM uday.kundarapu--- via wix-users <