[wix-users] Registry cleanup when uninstalling a per machine installation

Barry Leslie Barry.Leslie at TeamDrive.com
Tue Nov 20 07:09:48 PST 2018

Hi,

I have an outlook add-in that is being installed using a per machine msi package. When in use it will add some user specific registry entries. Is there any way I can ensure that the user specific registry entries are removed when the plug-in is uninstalled?

I know how to cleanup per machine registry entries but I do not know of any way to remove things that may be at the user level.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Barry