[wix-users] WIX Condition that should be firing but is not

harald goci harald.goci at panagenda.com
Thu Mar 22 01:40:10 PDT 2018

Just guessing ...
If the right side of the "AND" is correct, then the left side might not
work?
I checked some installation logs of mine and could not find a property
REMOVE.
If REMOVE="" is not the same as [REMOVE not existing] then the Condition
would be false.

How about some tests?

BR,
Harald Goci
Senior Software Engineer

Email: harald.goci at panagenda.com - Web: www.panagenda.com
Phone: +43 1 890 12 89-44 - Fax: +43 1 890 12 89-15

panagenda GmbH - Schreyvogelgasse 3/10 - 1010 Vienna - Austria
Registered Office: Vienna - HG Wien - FN 293516t - VAT-ID: ATU63362738
Executive Directors: Florian Vogler (CEO & CTO), Felix Vogler (CFO & COO)

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.