[wix-users] RelatedBundle Action attribute

Joel Budreau joel.budreau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:09:26 PDT 2018

Looking to bump this question since I don't see any reply.

I'm also looking into creative uses for the RelatedBundle element, but when
I play around with the different values I'm not getting the results I would
personally expect. Is there any place that explains what each of these
option were designed 'for' and what they're expected behaviors are?

Thanks!
Joel

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 11:44 AM Ghenadie Tanasiev via wix-users <