[wix-users] 1st time novice

Mike H hiici at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 02:49:05 PDT 2018

Hi,
Forgive me for my ignorance as I am new to exploring how to build websites and deploy software.  I've been doing development for 30+ years in SAP and COBOL Mainframe way back when but this stuff is new to me.
I've developed add-ins for excel that are dll compiled versions that I want to secure with a license and have it installed via msi file.  Here are my questions:
1.  Can secure licensing be achieved with Wix 2.  I have no clue what I should be downloading from the below toolset to get started :)

Assets

   - 32.8 MB  wix311-binaries.zip
   - 44.8 MB  wix311-debug.zip
   - 26.6 MB  wix311.exe