[wix-users] Bundled bundle

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:07:55 PDT 2018

Does bundle A have a DetectCondition for the bundle B ExePackage?

In general, bundle A cannot automatically detect whether ExePackages are
installed. It certainly would be nice if we could author a property on
ExePackage that tells burn to expect a burn bundle that it can check since
it knows the record keeping details of burn bundles.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM, Parkes, Kevin via wix-users <