[wix-users] Debug Wix Source in VS 2017

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:14:01 PST 2018

Thanks a lot, Joseph. Sorry, I am not able to locate your exact answer from
the thread. Also, my intent is to be able to debug the heat command. I have
banging my head on the wall with an issue harvesting COM components. A
runtime exception with a component, warnings with other components and so
on. I didn't get any help from here as well. That's why, I thought of
giving it a try to debug the heat command using the source code, but no
luck yet.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:19 PM, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <