[wix-users] Install Certificate from Path specified during installation

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:55:22 PST 2018

I have a requirement where I have a Binary element with Id="CertFile" and
SourceFile="PROPERTY". I came to know that this will not work, since
property gets assigned at runtime, whereas Compiler directive variables
$(var.Something) gets assigned at compile time and attributes like
SourceFile can be assigned only during compile time. So, I am wondering, if
there is a better way to install the certificate. The certificate file will
have to be specified during installation only, since it could vary from one
customer to another. Can anyone please help me?

Regards,
Venkatesh