[wix-users] Certificate is not removed in my version of IIS custom action

Mihajlo Cvetanović mcvetanovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:09:51 PST 2018

It appears that isAction is set to INSTALLSTATE_UNKNOWN when a given
component (holding a certificate) is shared between two different installed
products, and so the component should not be removed at this time. I just
wish that there was a different state that would clearly show this, like
INSTALLSTATE_IGNORESHARED, or something written about it in documentation.