[wix-users] Installing 2 features - One for App and One for DB

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:23:47 PST 2018

I *think* a repair can be used to add features that were not selected
previously... That _might_ be an option for you.

Personally, I've never liked installing databases from MSIs. Given that
upgrades will eventually require non-trivial migrations, I've always
preferred to handle databases as a separate data step. Ultimately I don't
care which system is used to establish a connection to the database server
so installing an MSI on the system used to connect to the database server
always seemed wrong to me.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Ven H via wix-users <