[wix-users] Installing 2 features - One for App and One for DB

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:05:58 PST 2018

I have a requirement to include 2 features in my MSI, one for installing
App and one for installing DB. I may have to install the DB also from
within the App server, so that I can avoid logging into the DB server and
running the installer from there to install DB. Now, the question is, can I
run the same installer twice, once for the App and once again for the DB
from within the same server? Please help.

Regards,
Venkatesh