[wix-users] Conditional Dialog

R ryee at pronktech.com
Thu Aug 16 16:34:52 PDT 2018

It looks like it sets the INSTALLFOLDER property after that. Is there a way
to set it before the AppSearch, or do I have to painfully hardcode the path
in?

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Rob Mensching via wix-users <

> The XxxSearch elements are executed during AppSearch so what is the value
> of INSTALLFOLDER before AppSearch?
>  Short replies here. Complete answers over there:

Please reply to confirm that you have read and understand the contents of
this e-mail.