[wix-users] Can anyone give me a nice simple example of returning values from a Custom Action?

Paul Mumford paul.mumford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 07:54:26 PDT 2017

Hi Harold, thanks for getting back to me! I do have that sequence and it
does work. Sorry I missed it from the original post:

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="SelectClientServerID" Before="InstallValidate" />
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

Basically everything works except I dont know how to get the data back from
the custom action as originally said. I 'think' im doing it right but it
doesn't work (which means im doing it wrong :) )

Best,

P.