[wix-users] Fw: Purpose of ThmViewer

harald goci harald.goci at panagenda.com
Mon Sep 11 06:23:13 PDT 2017

Hello again!
I would like to share my experience with ThmViewer after I invested some
hours with it.

First of all - yes, you should see the graphical visualization of the
"pages" listed in the first window.

The trick to get it running is that if you have an "Image" object defined,
like "<Image X="11" Y="11" Width="64" Height="64" ImageFile="logo.png"
Visible="yes"/>" in the file RtfTheme.xml, the image file (here "logo.png")
must be in the same folder as the XML. If the file is not found you won't
see any page window and you won't get any error message.

The "page window" only shows a skeleton of the dialog because references to
defined strings are not dissolved.

BR,
Harald Goci
Senior Software Engineer

Email: harald.goci at panagenda.com - Web: www.panagenda.com
Phone: +43 1 890 12 89-44 - Fax: +43 1 890 12 89-15

panagenda GmbH - Schreyvogelgasse 3/10 - 1010 Vienna - Austria
Registered Office: Vienna - HG Wien - FN 293516t - VAT-ID: ATU63362738
Executive Directors: Florian Vogler (CEO & CTO), Felix Vogler (CFO & COO)

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

----- Forwarded by harald goci/panagenda on 11.09.2017 15:09 -----