[wix-users] wix powershell extension?

Hanebach, Jack (US - Mechanicsburg Delivery) jhanebach at deloitte.com
Wed Nov 29 09:26:57 PST 2017

I need to execute some powershell scripts and I've noticed there's a wix powershell extension. Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation for it. Can anybody point me to such?

TIA

Jack

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1