[wix-users] Prompt for Windows Credentials in Wix for Admin Privileges

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:01:10 PST 2017

Thanks a lot for your response Nir. What you are referring to is Custom
Action, right? I also have Registry key creation, Adding files to Program
Files location, Custom Services, IIS setting changes (creating sites and
app pools), Database deployment and so on. I am not sure how to handle
these without Admin privileges.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Nir Bar via wix-users <