[wix-users] Custom Account to Install and Start a Custom Windows Server

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Fri Nov 10 05:45:39 PST 2017

This error can mean that the service crashed at launch, if I recall. Instrument / debug your service and see what is happening.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589