[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

David Bowen maildarbid at icloud.com
Wed Jun 28 07:19:46 PDT 2017

No such thing as a dumb question.

I have tried to create V3 / V4 setup and bootstrapper projects.  They all will not save.  I can confirm that on  another PC the Toolset extension works fine.

On my problem PC all other templates/projects have worked fine till now.

The only thing I can think of is that the extension fails to get read/write access to some special place that this extension needs access to.

regards

David