[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

Arthur WIlson entropyk48 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:34:42 PDT 2017

Have you tried sending you a picture of the little guy. I have used it for
the first time in a long time and I don't know what to do about it now and
I don't have a clue why. I am just getting back to normal soon as I can get
off this mail list. I don't think am account to cancel, so I can think of
is that the problem is the one who is apparently running this 🐕 and pony
show. Ask them, and find out why I gey these. I am bedridden with pain abd
need this phone, but I don't need this shit.