[wix-users] My fist custom bootstrapper application

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at gmx.net
Sun Jul 2 22:12:11 PDT 2017

I am working as a user without administrative rights. So I tried following:
- Run Visual Studio as administrator
- Load the solution and Build (Now the WixBalExtensionExt.dll loaded)
- Close VS
- Run VS as normal user and Build (with success!)

I don't know why this should help. I was able to unblocked the DLL as
normal user but could not use it somehow.
But finally I can use WixBalExtensionExt now.

Thanks
Helge