[wix-users] My fist custom bootstrapper application

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at gmx.net
Sun Jul 2 10:26:53 PDT 2017

Am 02.07.2017 um 16:54 schrieb Bob Arnson:
> Unblock the file from Explorer. .NET won't load assemblies with the "downloaded from Internet" stream.

Bob, thanks for that hint. The properties dialog indeed showed this
unblock option. I unblocked the file with the explorer (the option to
unblock isn't visible anymore).

... and candle unfortunately reports the same error as before:
'WixBalExtensionExt.dll' could not be loaded

I am using WiX 3.11.0.1701 instead of 3.10.2 now, but this update didn't
help.

Best regards
Helge

PGP Fingerprint: EDCE F8C8 B727 6CC5 7006 05C1 BD3F EADC 8922 1F61