[wix-users] Obfuscation and patching.

Tyler Gustafson tgustafson at solacom.com
Thu Jan 26 08:06:02 PST 2017

Pass the -delta argument to your call to pyro.exe. As for documentation, I did a quick search but didn't find much. You can probably google around a bit and get more info. In a nutshell it works by trying to only include the changes in a file required to bring it up to the next version instead of including the whole file it's self. It has the potential to make your patches much smaller in size although occasionally there isn't much benefit.

Tyler