[wix-users] Possible to have large and small icons?

Jon Earle earlej at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:24:42 PST 2017

Wix 3.10.2

I'm wondering / hoping that there might be a way to define both a large (for use in the footer info in ARP and on the taskbar when the program is being installed) and a small one (for the installer title bar, the line entry in ARP, properties, etc)?

I tried defining just a 64x64 icon the Bundle IconSourceFile attribute, hoping it would scale down nicely (it did not).  I don't see anywhere where I can define a second icon.

Cheers!

Jon