[wix-users] .NET Framework 4.6.2

Harinatha Narisetty harinatha.narisetty at us.abb.com
Tue Dec 12 10:53:17 PST 2017

It is not wix setup.exe.
I have bootstrapper code that has several screens ( WPF screens) and the msi is part of it ..finally producing Enerprise_Setup.exe( our product setup).  I get exception as soon I launch this setup on a machine where .NET is not installed.

I want to install .NET (which is packaged  along with msi )... if .NET framework is not present on the machine.

Thanks
Hari