[wix-users] Custom action sequencing

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Aug 2 17:14:43 PDT 2017

No, there's no limit. I suspect that the linker is ignoring your unreferenced fragments.

Look to see if other components in the fragments with the missing sequences exist in your MSI. If not, research how WiX uses/references fragments to keep your MSIs clean.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone