[wix-users] Custom action sequencing

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed Aug 2 12:28:41 PDT 2017

I have a pretty basic Product node set in a wxs and I programmatically
produce Wix node sets that contain Fragment node sets in several other
wxs files that all have XSL transforms applied.

I pass them all to candle and light, however the sequencing in all but the
wxs containing the Product node set is discarded. Each supplementary
Wix node set has a Fragment node set that defines CAs and schedules them.

Is this expected, the docs do not mention a limit on InstallUISequence or
InstallExecuteSequence nodes?

Thanks,
jlc