[wix-users] Update of burn bootstrappers behaving abnormally

Mayooran Macilamany mayooran99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:54:20 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I moved the install/update or uninstall decision to the OnDetectComplete
callback. Still I am getting the same behavior. When I am trying to
uninstall its launching an old exe from the installer cache folder. I
verified this by the version printed on the installer. And this is
happening seldom in different machines.

Please advice.