[wix-users] Msu Packages not cached

Neil Sleightholm neil at x2systems.com
Thu Aug 3 14:20:15 PDT 2017

Not sure if anyone had any thoughts on this but I was wondering if it would be useful to be able to defect if the burn bundle had installed an MSU, at least you could know if you have tried to install a hotfix. At the moment other than trying to figure out what has been updated (reading the MS docs doesn't help) you are in the dark about knowing if a hotfix has been applied.

Regards
Neil