[wix-users] Bundle.wxs-> MSI Package modification

Simran Simpsons simransimpsons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:54:22 PDT 2017

Hi All
I am new to wix bundle. I need to merge two MSI packages that belong to two
different products. I tried using Wix Bundle project for accomplishing
this. I have following questions
1) Is it possible to Customize the MSI package through the Bootstrapper UI?.
Can I pass MSI paramter to the MSI package through exe at run time?. Ask
user to enter the value for the parameters and pass those values to the MSI
package?
2)After installing the exe, is it possible to have two separate installed
MSIs. On the control panel\Programs and features, I should see two MSI
installed and not the exe