[wix-users] Issue installing via TFS agent

Andrew Moser malquijelkah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:44:03 PDT 2016

I am using the Release Management tool and I can log on as that service
user and run the installation via the powershell script and it does
update.  Best I can tell is that it has something to do with the TFS
service user not having access to something in IIS as the failure happens
during the "Doing action: StartIIS7ConfigTransaction" step inside the
standard action "InstallValidate."