[wix-users] Versioning of XLAM files

Charles Gallo [9Dots Management] CGallo at ixdots.com
Thu Oct 13 05:42:40 PDT 2016

Good Morning,
The more I work with WiX, the more I'm thinking about the main product I'm trying to package at this time

Our product is a XLAM file - yep, an Excel Macro Spreadsheet that is an add-in, along with about 20 spreadsheets

The question is - Excel doesn't give you a way to version spreadsheets, they are always reported as X.X.X

I've been putting the information in the  Tag, but of course, this really doesn't help WiX

Any clues how to do this RIGHT

Charles Gallo | 9 DOTS
Senior Director
1100 E Hector Street| Ste. 245 | Conshohocken, PA 19428
C: 917.301.2749
cgallo at ixdots.com<mailto:jflorio at ixdots.com> | ixdots.com<http://www.ixdots.com/>