[wix-users] MSI doesn't show custom banner and background image on Windows 7

Jeremy Farrell jeremy.farrell at oracle.com
Thu Oct 6 09:53:11 PDT 2016

That's the most compatible, but 32-bit JPEGs have worked without problem
for me back to XP days at least; they should be the right size though,
interesting things can happen if they're not.

Note that this is a Windows Installer restriction, nothing to do with
WiX, so varies depending on the version of WI in use.

Regards,
                                   jjf

--
J. J. Farrell