[wix-users] MSI doesn't show custom banner and background image on Windows 7

Andreas Hirth a_hirth at foxitsoftware.com
Thu Oct 6 05:53:04 PDT 2016

You should use 24 bit BMP files as image resources to gain best
compatibility. The images should also have the right dimensions as
stated here:
http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/wixui/wixui_customizations.html

-- Andreas

Logo2 <https://www.foxitsoftware.com/>

*Foxit Europe GmbH* | Neue Kantstraße 14 | 14057 Berlin | Germany

Tel.: +49 30 39 40 50-40 | Fax: +49 30 39 40 50-99

Geschäftsführer: Carsten Heiermann | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB
180235 B

a_hirth at foxitsoftware.com <mailto:a_hirth at foxitsoftware.com> |
www.foxitsoftware.com <https://www.foxitsoftware.com>

ruleru-470