[wix-users] Excuting Powershell cmdlets in installers

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Thu May 19 09:26:19 PDT 2016

If it's just these three cmdlets, you can write a C# custom action to run them directly.  Doing this is well documented.   Is there any output you want to capture?

Running PowerShell directly is like running VBS--it will get your MSI and product marked as unsafe.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service