[wix-users] Excuting Powershell cmdlets in installers

John Zajac jzajac2 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:12:31 PDT 2016

Yes I want to capture Error at the very least. Even better would be any
powershell output as I will likely have this in a fancy custom UI in a Burn
bundle. If not that, then hopefully for ActionText

Btw the only reason I'm not using the PowerShellWixExtension is because I
would like this to work with System.Management.Automation v1.0.0.0  (for
windows server 2008R2 / exh 2010). So I figured I'd write my own slimmed
down, simpler to maintain CA rather then recompile PowerShellWixExtension
with a new version.

-John