[wix-users] How to notify user about the upgradation of existing installed version to new version in Wix BA

shashank khadse shashank.s.khadse at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:20:46 PDT 2016

Thanks for the reply.
Actually the situation is like this, user had already installed an older
version ( lets say 6.0.0.1 ) and now he is trying to install a newer
version ( Lets say 6.0.0.10 )
So I would like to know how to detect and notify the user that already an
older version is installed and provide an option to remove the older one
..something like that.
I am not sure how to handle this in BA. ( I have absolutely no experience
of .Net so adding custom action in BA is not an option )
Is there any way to achieve the same in Bundle ?

Thanks in advance.
Shanky