[wix-users] ScheduleReboot in transaction with REBOOT=ReallySuppress

Rob Hamflett robworksn at outlook.com
Thu Mar 10 08:10:37 PST 2016

I've encountered an issue where our installer is reporting the following:
DEBUG: Error 2623:  Calling ScheduleReboot from a multi-package
transaction is not supported.

The REBOOT property is set to 'ReallySuppress'.
Typically I've encountered and seen this problem reported when an
uninstall occurs via RemoveExistingProducts and the REBOOT property
isn't passed on, but that's not the case here. I'm doing the removal
directly with MsiConfigureProductEx().

Does anyone have any ideas as to what to do?

Thanks,
Rob