[wix-users] How to make a setup/install for remote msi ?

Fabrice MAUPIN fmaupin at iback.fr
Wed Feb 10 01:11:17 PST 2016

I would want to make a setup which allows to install a remote MSI package.

The trade platform that I use does not allow to download too heavy files -
my MSI package is too heavy.

So I am obliged to use a "light" setup which is capable of downloading and
of executing my remote MSI package.

For information my MSI package is generated from ANT file (with WIX
technology of course).

Any ideas on the way of taking itself there to make this setup ?

Thank you in advance.

Fabrice

---