[wix-users] WIX for Java Eclipse 4.5.2

Kunal Kalbande kunal.kalbande at synerzip.com
Thu Aug 18 01:51:07 PDT 2016

Hi  All

I am working on an eclipse RCP tool. I need to create an installer using WIX
for that tool. Can somebody please let me know how that can be built in
java. The IDE  I am using is eclipse 4.5.2.

Thanks

Kunal

--
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any