[wix-users] Bug: Install fails on XP in WixSchedInternetShortcuts

David Connet dcon at agilityrecordbook.com
Thu Sep 17 19:08:16 PDT 2015

Failed in the same manner:

MSI (s) (C0:30) [19:03:41:323]: Note: 1: 2769 2: WixSchedInternetShortcuts 3: 3
DEBUG: Error 2769:  Custom Action WixSchedInternetShortcuts did not close 3 MSIHANDLEs.
The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2769. The arguments are: WixSchedInternetShortcuts, 3,
Action ended 19:03:41: WixSchedInternetShortcuts. Return value 3.

Dave