[wix-users] Transform for HarvestDirectory Visual Studio{

Steven Packer stevenp at fps-gold.com
Fri Oct 30 10:26:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have created a VS .wixproj and have added a Harvestdirectory to the Target
of the project.  I have been successful in harvesting the files and building
the msi.  However I am using PreprocessorVariable of wix.mysource which
generates

!(wix.mysource)\???.

I am trying to write a transform that will substitute !(bindpath. For !(wix.
I am having a great deal of trouble figuring out how this is done.  I am new
to wix and .xsl.  Can anyone give me an example of how I might accomplish
this task?

Steven