[wix-users] Code analysis rulesets fails to load

Johan Appelgren johan.appelgren at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:15:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

We're using Wix 3.10.2103 and our code analysis rules fails to load if
there's a wix project loaded in the solution.

I found this bug http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4760/ but it says it has been
fixed. Is our issue something new or was the fix not included in the latest
release?

In addition to the rules not getting applied you can also see the issue
when you view the solution properties -> Code Analysis Settings. There it
says that there are no analyzable projects loaded whenever the solution has
a wix project.

We're using Visual Studio 2015.

/Johan Appelgren