[wix-users] Adding SQLEXPRESS install in a WIX installation

Alan Wheeler wbctech at live.com
Tue Dec 1 15:48:28 PST 2015

New to the list.  Currently working through the Firegiant Tutorial, also
purchased your book.

To date I haven't really seen anything that explains how I check and if
necessary force an SQLEXPRESS install.  I'm certain this is easily a
capability within the WIX environment and has probably been asked before,
but I couldn't find it in the list.  If someone could point me to the email,
a web page on it, etc. that would be great along with, if possible, an
explanation of what I will need to do for this.

Best Regards,