[wix-devs] Build and test with Windows on Arm

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Sat Oct 1 02:28:07 PDT 2022

When WiX v4 started on .NET Core, netcoreapp3.1 was the LTS. That's why all of the .NET Core projects are netcoreapp3.1 (if they cannot be netstandard2.0).

However, I have been considering moving our minimum to .NET 6 since it is the newest LTS and WiX v4 is likely to GA after (hopefully, not much after) .NET Core 3.1 goes out of service.

This is just one more reason to make the move. I'm making the change now.