[wix-devs] Related Bundle Variables

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:39:40 PDT 2022

Here's a few things I noticed:

In ExternalEngineGetRelatedBundleVariable, I think it can just pass through
to BundleGetBundleVariableFixed. I don't see any benefit to creating a
local value.

The BAFunctions can use BalGetRelatedBundleVariable instead of
calling m_pEngine->GetRelatedBundleVariable directly so that it doesn't
have to worry about how big the string is.

The other BAFunctions test bundle is in that Manual folder because it is
for testing the UI functionality which can't easily be automated. It looks
like an automated test could be written for your BAFunctions bundle.